Many Inventors trying to get their product patent ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, InventHelp Commercials you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent ideas good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.